How To Enroll Overview
Ready to enroll?
If you’re ready to enroll today, follow the instructions below:
To enroll in Benefits for 2018, go to myCloud > myHR > HR Systems > Fusion > Benefits; under Enroll Now, select “Change Benefit Elections”
To enroll in Benefits for 2019, please visit the Pearson Benefits Marketplace. If this is your first time, select “Create an account.” Next, enter your last name, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number to identify yourself. Then, you’ll select a unique user name and password that you’ll use whenever you come back to the site.
When can I enroll?
You can enroll for your benefits during one of these occurrences:
- Open Enrollment – the dates are usually announced in the late fall
- Within the first 31 days of your new hire date
- If you experience a qualified life event, such as marriage, divorce, birth or adoption of a child
How do I sign up?
Step 1 – Have Your Information Ready:
- Provide social security number and birth date for any dependent(s) you will be adding to your coverage
- Know what plan(s) you want to enroll in. This is also a good time to review your list of beneficiaries to make sure they are up-to-date
Step 2 – Go to myCloud > myHR > HR Systems > Fusion > Benefits; under Enroll Now, select “Change Benefit Elections”
What if I choose to wait?
If you waive medical coverage, you won’t be able to enroll until the next annual enrollment period (unless you have a qualified life event), and you won’t receive prescription drug coverage.
If you don’t waive and don’t enroll, you will receive the default medical coverage provided under the Basic PPO.
Need more help?
Check out these webinars that will help to guide you through the open enrollment process: