Pearson offers dental coverage through Delta Dental and Cigna DHMO. Both are designed to help you maintain a healthy smile through regular preventive care and to fix any problems as soon as they occur.
- Delta Dental of MN PPO
- Cigna DHMO
Note: If you currently live in Puerto Rico, your dental coverage will be provided by Triple-S.
- Free in-network preventive and diagnostic care
- Affordable coverage that helps you manage the cost of dental treatment
- Wide network of providers that have agreed to negotiated rates, which helps you save money
|Delta Dental PPO (Premier Network or PPO network)||CIGNA DHMO|
|Deductible (Individual / Family)||$50/$150||$50/$150||$0/$0|
|Basic Services||80%||80%||Copays vary by service|
|Major Services||50%||50%||Copays vary by service|
|Annual Benefit Maximum||$2,000||N/A|
|Orthodontia (Adults and Children to age 19)||50%||50%||Copays vary by service|
|Orthodontia Lifetime Maximum||$2,500||Maximum benefit of 24 months|
*up to Reasonable and Customary Limits
For complete cost and coverage details, visit the Pearson Benefits Marketplace website.
Use Your Dental Benefits Wisely
Here’s how to make the most of your dental benefits:
- Choose a provider: Using a participating dentist in the Delta Dental network will ensure you receive the highest benefits from your plan. To find a provider, go to Delta Dental. You must use a network dentist if you choose the Cigna DHMO. Non-network dental care is not covered under the Cigna DHMO
- If your service will exceed $300, submit for a pre-treatment estimate. You should always submit a request for a pre-treatment estimate for procedures and services your dentist believes will exceed $300 (procedures such as crowns, inlays, bridges, and periodontics). For more information, call 1-855-237-6421 or visit the Delta Dental or Cigna DHMO website
- Check your claim status and other information at Delta Dental or Cigna DHMO. You can review Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements, check if claims have been paid, and more