Pearson offers dental coverage through Delta Dental and Cigna DHMO. Both are designed to help you maintain a healthy smile through regular preventive care and to fix any problems as soon as they occur.
- Delta Dental of MN PPO
- Cigna DHMO
Note: If you currently live in Puerto Rico, your dental coverage will be provided by Triple-S.
- Free in-network preventive and diagnostic care
- Affordable coverage that helps you manage the cost of dental treatment
- Wide network of providers that have agreed to negotiated rates, which helps you save money
|Delta Dental PPO (Premier Network or PPO network)||CIGNA DHMO|
|Deductible (Individual / Family)||$50/$150||$50/$150||$0/$0|
|Basic Services||80%||80%||Copays vary by service|
|Major Services||50%||50%||Copays vary by service|
|Annual Benefit Maximum||$2,000||N/A|
|Orthodontia (Adults and Children)||50%||50%||Copays vary by service|
|Orthodontia Lifetime Maximum||$2,500||Maximum benefit of 24 months|
*up to Reasonable and Customary Limits
For cost details, visit the Mercer Marketplace website.
Use Your Dental Benefits Wisely
Here’s how to make the most of your dental benefits:
- Choose a provider: Using a participating dentist in the Delta Dental network will ensure you receive the highest benefits from your plan. To find a provider, go to Delta Dental. You must use a network dentist if you choose the Cigna DHMO. Non-network dental care is not covered under the Cigna DHMO
- If your service will exceed $300, submit for a pre-treatment estimate. You should always submit a request for a pre-treatment estimate for procedures and services your dentist believes will exceed $300 (procedures such as crowns, inlays, bridges, and periodontics). For more information, call 1-855-237-6421 or visit the Delta Dental or Cigna DHMO website
- Check your claim status and other information at Delta Dental or Cigna DHMO. You can review Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statements, check if claims have been paid, and more