Health Advocate provides you assistance in navigating the complicated world of healthcare. In addition to all the benefits of this program, the service is free for all benefit-eligible employees and eligible family members. Health Advocate can help with:
- Review medical bills to find errors or duplicate charges; resolve claims and billing issues
- Explain your share of the costs and eliminate Explanation of Benefits (EOB) confusion
- Facilitate any necessary pre-authorizations and coordinate benefits
- Scheduling appointments with providers including hard-to-reach specialists
- Guide the transition from traditional insurance to Medicare, including locating supplemental options
- Locate the right facilities from assisted living to skilled nursing, long-term care and memory-impaired facilities
Click here to view a short video about Health Advocate services.