Support For Expectant Parents
Maternity Management Programs
Not everything comes with an instruction manual — especially true for pregnancies and newborns. And while many questions and sleepless nights may arise during your pregnancy, the maternity management programs offered through Anthem, Cigna and Aetna are here to help.
Future Moms from Anthem, Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies® from Cigna and Beginning Right® from Aetna, will provide helpful information and support throughout those nine months — so you can have a healthy pregnancy, and your baby can have a happy and healthy start.
Even if this isn’t your first baby, these maternity management programs will help you prepare for what’s to come. You’ll be able to worry less while nurses answer those puzzling questions that might come up. That way, you can focus on prepping the nursery and preparing for the arrival of your newest family member!
When you participate and complete the program, you’ll be eligible to receive:
- A $500* gift card if you enroll by the end of your first trimester; or
- A $100* gift card if you enroll by the end of your second trimester
*Rebate subject to taxation according to IRS guidelines.
Call Anthem at 1-877-898-0747, Cigna at 1-800-842-4221 or Aetna at 1-877-350-7923 to sign up and see how these maternity management programs can help you and your baby.
LifeCare can help make breastfeeding easier. While breastfeeding is a wonderful experience, it can also be challenging. As a Pearson employee, you have access to LifeCare’s Mothers at Work program to help you through the rough patches, answer questions and address your concerns.
What does Mothers at Work provide?
- Unlimited 24/7 phone access to lactation consultants for one-on-one guidance
- Referrals to local lactation consultants and parenting resources
- A complimentary kit containing products and guides to make breastfeeding easier and more rewarding
- Discounts on Medela breast pumps
- The MilkShip program to help you safely ship breast milk home when you travel for work
Plus, through LifeCare you have access to comprehensive parenting resources for the full spectrum of your parenting journey. From preparing to welcome a new baby to preparing for college, and everything in between, LifeCare has tailored support, tips and tools for whatever you’re facing.
For more information call LifeCare at 800-450-7071 or log in at member.lifecare.com with registration code: pearson