When can I enroll?
You can enroll for your benefits during one of these occurences:
- Open Enrollment – the dates are usually announced in the late fall
- Within the first 31 days of your new hire date
- If you experience a qualified life event, such as marriage, divorce, birth or adoption of a child
How do I sign up?
Step 1 – Have Your Information Ready:
- Provide social security number and birth date for any dependent(s) you will be adding to your coverage
- Know what plan(s) you want to enroll in. This is also a good time to review your list of beneficiaries to make sure they are up-to-date
Step 2 – Go to myCloud > myHR > HR Systems > Fusion > Benefits; under Enroll Now, select “Change Benefit Elections”
What if I choose to wait?
If you waive medical coverage, you won’t be able to enroll until the next annual enrollment period (unless you have a qualified life event), and you won’t receive prescription drug coverage.
If you don’t waive and don’t enroll, you will receive the default medical coverage provided under the Basic PPO.