Don’t panic! If you’re expecting a child, planning an adoption, or parenting a newborn, LifeCare can help:
- Call toll-free for personalized referrals to parenting classes, lactation consultants, child care, adoption agencies, and other parenting resources that meet your specific needs
- Access online articles, checklists, tips, and tools to assist with pregnancy, breastfeeding, returning to work, child care & parenting, and building a family through adoption
- Log on or call to purchase discounted breast pumps and accessories
- Request or download free breastfeeding and parenting guides
- Get newborn parenting tips
- Access a handy child development tracker
- Learn how to balance working and raising a family
- Participate in on-demand webinars on prenatal planning, positive parenting, child care options, and more
- Learn how to child-proof your home and get other baby safety tips
- Get big discounts on child care, education resources, and hundreds of other brand-name products and services
To access this valuable benefit:
- Log on to www.lifecare.com and look for the “Member Login” box.
- Not registered yet? Follow the “NEW USERS CLICK HERE” link and enter Registration Code: pearson and Member ID: first 2 letters of first name + first 4 letters of last name + last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- For assistance logging on, contact the Help Desk at 888-604-9565.Or if you prefer to discuss your needs with a highly trained LifeCare specialist, call 800-450-7071 (or 800-873-1322 for TTY/TDD service) any time of the day or night.
Overwhelmed by parenting responsibilities? Don’t forget, LifeCare offers confidential counseling and follow-up support to assist with stress, depression, and other emotional wellbeing concerns.
©2007 LifeCare®, Inc. P.O. Box 2783, Westport, CT 06880