The Pearson Benefits Website is available 24×7 from work or home. The site offers many resources to assist you when choosing or inquiring about your benefits.
Some of the benefits resources you will find include:
- Important Links – Click on the links to take you directly to the provider websites where you can find participating doctors, dentists and facilities.
- Benefits Guide – Outlines your eligibility, contributions, coverage categories and other important administrative aspects of the plans.
- Benefit Summaries – In addition to provider contact information, you will find important highlights such as co-payments, deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses for all medical, dental and vision programs.
- Summary Plan Descriptions – Summaries of all health and welfare programs that include eligibility information, what services are covered, how the programs work and how benefits are paid. You have a right to request and obtain a paper version of these documents from your HR/Benefits Representative.
- Pearson Health Choice – The online tool to help you compare healthcare plans and costs.
- How to Enroll – Step-by-step instructions on how to navigate through the Oracle HR System and make your benefit elections.
- Required Notices – Legally required notices regarding your rights under COBRA, the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act and HIPAA. You have the right to request and obtain a paper version of these notices from your HR/Benefits Representative.
If you have any questions about these resources, please contact the Pearson People Services (PPS) via myHR (Ask HR a Question) or call 1-877-311-0948.