Discover these three programs that can help you manage your work, your wallet and your well-being.
EAP Webinars for Managers*
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Series for Managers continues! And the May session is a great tie-in to Mental Health Month. Take a look at the topics below and then mark your calendars.
- A Frank Discussion About Depression – Thursday, May 25th
- Gender Transition in the Workplace – Thursday, July 27th
- Managing Workplace Conflict – Thursday, November 30th
All webinars will begin at 2:00 pm Eastern. Watch your email for the invite.
*While these sessions are geared toward managers, any employee is invited to join.
Summer Plans? Check out the LifeCare® Discount Program and Start Saving!
Summer fun can be expensive. And then there are those rainy days where the kids get a little rambunctious. LifeCare® can help. Login at www.lifecare.com and select LifeMart at the top of the page to see discounts on hotels, car rentals, amusement parks, movies and more.
The Doctor is Always In with MDLIVE
Whether you are away from home or maybe your doctor is unavailable, you can take comfort in knowing that MDLIVE can help immediately. You can visit with a doctor 24/7 from your home, office or on the go. A network of Board Certified doctors is available by phone or secure video to assist with non-emergency medical conditions. And, the cost is just $10.00 per consultation. Here are some examples of when to use MDLIVE.
- Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care center for a non-emergency issue
- During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- If your primary care doctor is not available
- If traveling and in need of medical care
So be sure you are registered with MDLIVE before you begin your summer travels. Learn more here.
Note: Information was current as of 05-09-17 and is subject to change.