Make Your Choices: November 6–17 (system closes at 11:59pm EST)
Here are some things to think about prior to November 6:
Do I need to enroll if I’m not making any coverage changes in 2018?
That depends. If you are currently enrolled in the MetLife Dental PPO, that plan will not be offered in 2018. If you do not make a dental election, you will be defaulted to the Delta Dental PPO at the same coverage level. Also, check with your doctor(s) that they will participate in your current medical plan in 2018 before deciding to enroll or not.
Will my Flexible Spending Account(s) (FSA) roll over for 2018?
No, you must enroll each year in the Health Care and/or Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). The health care limit for 2018 is $2,650 and the dependent day care limit is $5,000.
Ready to Enroll?
- Go to myCloud > myHR > HR Systems > Fusion > Benefits
- Under Enroll Now, select “Change Benefit Elections”
If you have any questions about Open Enrollment or your benefits, please contact Pearson People Services (PPS) at 877-311-0948 during extended OE hours between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. Central.
Say “Goodbye” to Guesswork.
And “Hello” to Pearson Health Choice.
Making decisions about your benefits can leave you scratching your head. Use the Health Choice tool where you will enter some basic information about healthcare needs for you and your family to do some smart, comparison shopping.
- Compare your expected (and unexpected) out-of-pocket costs and payroll contributions under each available plan.
- Compare the cost of having family members covered under your spouse’s health plan versus your own.
- Understand the cost of medical services.
- Use Health Care FSA contributions to manage your out-of-pocket costs and enjoy tax savings.