You can enroll yourself and your eligible dependents in the benefit programs if your employment category and the number of hours you work meet the eligibility requirements of the Plan. Please contact Pearson People Services (PPS) via myHR (Ask HR a Question) or call at 1-877-311-0948 if you have any questions about your eligibility.
Eligible Dependents include:
- Your spouse
- Your children up to age 26. For this purpose “child” is defined as:
- A son, daughter, stepson or stepdaughter of the participant
- A foster child placed with the participant by an authorized placement agency or by a judgment, decree or other order of any court of competent jurisdiction
- A legally adopted child of the participant or a child who has been lawfully placed with the participant for legal adoption
- A child of the participant’s spouse.
- A dependent child of any age who is physically or mentally disabled and depends on you for support, if he or she was disabled before age 19 and dependent on you for support at the time of disability.